Here you will find all the latest 5Star firmware for 5Star ZX4. If you are looking for 5Star ZX4 stock ROM firmware, then you are on the right page.
Before downloading, make sure your device is 5Star ZX4, if it is not, then flashing the below stock firmware can brick your device.
The 5Star ZX4 firmware helps in unbricking the device, updating the device to latest android version, revert the device back to stock, fix boot loop issues and several other issues on your device.
Download 5Star ZX4 Firmware
File Name: 5Star_ZX4_MT6572_V1.0_08022017_4.4.2.zip
File Size: 267 MB
How To Flash 5Star ZX4 Stock Firmware
- Download 5Star ZX4 Firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the package, you will find USB Drivers, flashing tool, and firmware files.
- Install the provided drivers on your computer. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed on your PC.
- Launch the firmware flashing tool and load the 5Star BD31 firmware files inside the flash tool.
- Connect your device to the computer using USB cable and begin the firmware flashing process.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a success message.
Safe: We have shared the official Stock Rom for your device. So it is completely safe and genuine software to use in flashing. If you find the download link broken, do notify us in comment section. We will replace the link immediately.
Unbrick phone: Using the Stock Rom provided in this article, you can Unbrick your phone. Moreover, fix the software bugs in your mobile device. The Stock Rom help resolving boot loop, app crash, Wifi issue, Network issue, failed system update, invalid IMEI, stuck at Samsung logo, etc.
Caution: You need to carefully read the flashing instructions and confirm the mobile variant before flashing. Flashing wrong firmware can brick your mobile phone. The site won’t be liable to any damage occur during/end of the process.
I hope you have successfully Download 5Star ZX4 Firmware on your device. If you are still feeling any doubt left in your mind related to this article, then ask it in the comment section below.