The installation of the aha app on Samsung smart TV (south Indian movies) is pretty simple and straight-forward. Furthermore, the app has subscriptions that can be paid as well as free.
With a free subscription, however, you may not be able to watch top recommended movies or television shows available on Aha. It has a lot of south Indian content for everyone.
You will also need a reliable internet connection to connect your Samsung smart TV to the internet, so you can install apps. Also purchase a premium subscription plan for AHA and enjoy all benefits of Aha app.
Install AHA on Samsung Smart tv
Install AHA on Samsung Smart TV following the steps below:-
- Press the home button on your remote control.
- Go to the Apps section and type AHA into the Search Bar.
- The third step consists of clicking on the AHA app and installing it.
- Click on the Install button and wait for the app to be downloaded and installed.
- The AHA app will appear on your Samsung smart TV once the download process has been completed.
How to ADD Aha App to Home Screen on Samsung Smart tv
You will be able to choose Open or Add to Home once you install the AHA app on your Samsung television. You can add the AH app to your Samsung smart TV’s home screen by clicking on Add to home.
How to Set Up AHA App on Samsung Smart tv
The setup process requires installing Aha app on your mobile device and linking your Aha account to your Samsung smart TV.
- Open the Aha app after it has been installed
- Go to the left side menu and select either Link Account or Subscribe. You will receive a 6 digit code or a QR code.
- The third step is to open the Aha app on your mobile device
- Open your mobile app and select the link account option
- You can scan the QR code or enter the 6-digit code that appears on your Samsung smart TV screen.
After you’ve linked your Aha app with your Samsung smart TV, you can start watching telugu, tamil, and all south indian movies on the TV.
Can’t Install AHA app on Samsung Smart TV
If you cannot install the Aha app on your Samsung smart TV, make sure your device is connected to WiFi.
To fix the problem, unplug the Samsung smart TV’s power cable, wait 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. You can now try installing the Aha app on your Samsung smart TV.
Can’t link Device on AHA App account with Samsung Smart TV
Device linking process is pretty simple. Make sure that you enter the same 6 digit code which is displayed on your Samsung smart tv.
If the same problem persists, log out of the AHA app on your mobile and restart the linking process again.
In case nothing works for you, please contact the AHA app support for better resolutions.
you have learned How to Install AHA App on Samsung Smart tv. I hope that we got success in our mission to educate your towards this process. If you need more such articles please keep visiting our blog.