Google Installer v3.0 is available to download for the users. We are sharing the apk download links. Also, you will get the installation guide with it. The latest version of Google Installer 3.0 helps to install the necessary google apps on the Xiaomi devices with the locked bootloader. If we talk about the OS support, then it is compatible with all the Android Versions.
Google Installer 3.0 APK
It’s like an obvious thing that most of the Xiaomi phones on MIUI China OS doesn’t come with Google apps installed. You won’t find apps like Gmail, Google maps, Google play store, etc installed when you purchase device. Users with Xiaomi Mi and Redmi devices need to install them manually. Google installer is an apk file that you need to install on your xiaomi device to enjoy all the necessary Google apps (Gapps).
While installing this app, we got to know that there is no need to root device to install this app. Neither it modify the system files. Once you install the google apps on your device, feel free to uninstall it.
Being a xiaomi user, you want to use the Google apps on your phone, but don’t know how to install google installer 3.0. Don’t worry about it. In this post, we have included all the details to download & install Google installer apk on your Redmi/mi phone.
Download Google Installer 3.0 APK
Features of Google Installer V3.0:
- Updated version
- Supports oreo, pie firmware
- Google play services
- Google play store
- Google service famework
- Google calender sync
How to install Google Apps and services using the Google Installer 3.0
Google installer setup process is damn simple. You need to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, download google installer 3.0 Apk from the download link given above.
- If you are installing third party apps for the first time, then please enable “unknown sources” from the Device Settings.
- Locate the apk file using file manager.
- Tap on it and follow on-screen instructions to install app on your phone.
- Now open the app from app drawer.
- You need to click on the Install button.
- Once the app is installed, reboot your device.
- That’s it. Google apps and services have been installed on your device successfully.
I hope you have successfully installed the google apps on your phone using google Installer. Now you can google apps like maps, playstore, etc.