If you’re watching a show or movie on ESPN+ and you want to turn off the subtitles, then here is a step by step guide.
Many of the devices support subtitle features. If you’re watching ESPN Plus on Firestick, Roku, or Apple TV, this is a must-read article. Here you’ll learn how to turn off subtitles on ESPN Plus.
Most of the streaming devices are compatible with subtitles. That means that they will offer us the ability to turn off subtitle features. This will allow us to simply watch anything without CC.
Sometimes, subtitles may work wrongly like shown wrong words or appear late. At that time, it is good to turn off the subtitles. Let’s learn how to do it?
How to Turn off Subtitles on ESPN+?
How to Turn off Subtitles on ESPN+? You will learn to Turn off Subtitles on your ESPN Plus. Just go through the instructions given below:-
1. The first step is to go to the System in ESPN Plus app.
2. Then you need to select the Settings option.
3. Next, click on Ease of Access and choose Closed Captioning.
4. Next step is turn off closed caption
5. The next step is to set a Custom Style.
How to turn off subtitles on ESPN app Xbox one
How to Turn off Subtitles on ESPN+ on Xbox One? You will learn to Turn off Subtitles in ESPN Plus on Xbox One. Just go through the instructions given below:-
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > Accessibility > Captioning.
- Next you will see three options:
- Closed captioning off.
- On using default style.
- On using custom style.
How to Turn off Subtitles on ESPN app Firestick?
If you are a firestick user, you should be able to turn off subtitles on Firestick. Just go through the instructions given below:-
1. First of all, play any video on your Firestick device.
2. Select the menu button on the Firestick remote.
3. Now Click on the the Settings option.
4. Select Accessibility and choose closed captioning.
5. Finally, turn off Closed Captions.
The subtitles aren’t shown again until you choose the option again.
How to turn off subtitles on ESPN app Roku?
If you are willing to turn off subtitles in ESPN Plus on your Roku device, then follow the instructions given below:-
1. Turn ON your Roku device.
2. Now Go to Settings options and Select Accessibility.
3. Now go to Captions mode.
4. Now, turn off the caption to stopshowing the subtitle.
How to Turn off Subtitles on ESPN+ on Apple Tv?
If you are willing to Turn off the Subtitles on ESPN+ on Apple Tv, then please follow the instructions given below:-
1. Turn On the Apple Tv and go to settings.
2. Now Select General.
3. Click on Accessibility under the General option.
4. Now choose Subtitles and Captioning.
5. Select Closed Captions and SDH to turn subtitles off.
6. Thus, you can turn off the subtitles on your Apple TV.
This way you can turn off the subtitles on Apple.
No matter which device you are using, you can easily turn off subtitles in ESPN+ on Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox One.
ESPN+ is a streaming service that offers sports content and live events. The service is available on most smart devices, including Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox One and many more.
If you are not getting the best experience from ESPN+ on your device, you can easily turn off subtitles in ESPN+ on Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox One.
In this article, we have discussed the same for you.